Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another birthday tag

Dear bloggers,

Today I want to share a birthday tag I made for one of my aunts.
I just wanted to bring some spring into her life now that we are having such a dreary summer.....
 
I stamped a background on  manila tag with embossing ink. I then heat embossed it with frosted crystal embossing powder by the antiquities line from Ranger. It is my absolute favourite embossing powder. I then inked the background using various colours of distress ink. I stamped a floral design with Sepia Archival ink. The letters were stamped in Jet Black stazon ink. I added some liquid pearls for a hint of colour.

 I added a lace trim and some mini paper roses to finish the whole spring theme off.
I like how it all came together. I hope Elly loved it too...
 
Until next time...
Take care
Frederique
 

No comments:

Post a Comment