Thursday, July 25, 2013

Guilded Kraft Glassine

Dear blogger,

As it is sometimes too hot to do anything, I read and study. The other day I was looking through one of my craft bibles....the compendium of curiosity by Tim Holtz, part one and two. And I wanted to try this new technique. I already made a similar tag that I posted earlier today. However now the glassine doesn't act like an envelope but I made a little mixed media tag out of it.

I die cut a label out of Ledger paper card stock using a sizzix die by Tim Holtz and glued the glassine on it after I guilded it with perfect pearls.

The sentiment is from Dyan Reavely and I used some tissue tape to break it up a bit.
The fragments I made using Graphic 45 paper stash and Glossy accents.
 
I like the butterfly theme. Very appropriate for the temperatures we are having lately....
 
Take care and until next time.
 
Frederique

1 comment:

  1. wauw, this one is beautiful made. Nice colour combination. I think you are very very satisfied with this one !!
    I like the words also.

    Bye (...is it september yet?? hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete