Thursday, July 25, 2013

an envelope tag

Dear bloggers,

today I want to share a tag I made holding another tag. I am still very new to this hobby, compared to other artists I have seen on the Internet, but I evolve and learn every day. And this was another one of my experiments......

I die cut a tag using a Tim Holtz sizzix die and some ledger printed card stock.
I rubbed perfect pearls on the kraft glassine paper and used the tiny attacher by Tim Holtz to make a pocket. The embellishment is also a die cut out of black card stock and sprayed with a perfect pearls mist.

I took a smaller tag, out of kraft paper, and I eat embossed it using a flourish stamp by Stampers Anonymous and Tim Holtz and Frosted Chrystal antique embossing powder by Ranger. I just love that embossing powder. After it cooled I white washed the tag with White Picket Fence distress Stain.
 

Add two ribbons and put it together and you have a tag with a tag.
 
 
Take care and until next time.
 
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment