Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simply Frosty....

Hello all,

This tag was made very last minute. I didn't have much time so I had to make something rather simple and quick. The frosty die I made by the dozen so I always have a stash. It is simple cut out of card board using the cuttlebug and sizzix dies. The sentiment I also have a pile of and tags.....I have literally thousands of tags in all sizes and various colours. So it is all a question of gluing it all together and write my wishes on the back of the tag.

Quick and easy once all the dies are cut hahahahaha. I always start in September with my Christmas stash. In a way I work backwards. As I make my Christmas preparations before I even start on my Halloween projects. But then again for Halloween I only make about 10 projects and for Christmas about 30. So by the time November comes I have cut and painted all my embellishments. Well nearly all of them. As sometimes I get inspired and I make something from scratch.
 
Anyway, this is my favourite Christmas die.....
 
Until next time.....take care and thank you for visiting...come again.
 
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment