Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rudolph card

In this post I want to share another simple card I made for this holiday season.

This card was made using the leather look card stock in blue and I stamped it with swirls using a pearl adirondack paint dabber. The reindeer and tree are die cuts I cut from grunge board using Tim Holtz bigz dies. The reindeer is stained with a brown distress stain and I added a red pearl sticker for its nose. The tree I painted white and the trunk U painted with a brown crackle paint. After the tree dried I coloured over the white using the snow marker and puffed it up using the heat tool. The edge of the tree I distressed using an ink blending tool and walnut stain distress ink.
The sentiment I cut out from the seasonal paper stash by Tim and covered it with Glossy accents to make it glossy. To top it all off I cropped the corners with my cropadile chomper.
I put it all together using double sided tape and voila....another card ready for mailing.
 
Here you can see how that snow puffed up.
 
Hope to see you again for my other projects...
 
Frederique
 

No comments:

Post a Comment