Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas tree card.

Tis the season to be jolly...falalalala...lalalala. A few more days so a few more Christmas cards....

 
 This tag I made using various techniques. The tag itself was dragged through brown and gold stains to create a water colour background. I stamped some fir on it in various green colours. The pine twigs are die cuts from Tim Holtz. I stained them green and heat embossed them with pine needle distress embossing powder. The ornament on top is made using two die cuts. One for the ornament itself and the other to cut out the sentiment. I painted the chipboard bright red and after it dried I embossed it with UTEE. The white background is plain card stock I covered with glue and Rock Candy dry Stickles, this gives it a glittery finish.
 
 

 This ornament is made using a fragment and wrapping paper. I glued the fragment on the wrapping paper in the Santa with Glossy accent. I let it dry and cut it out. The part where the hole is I painted gold to make it look like a real Christmas tree ornament. I tied both ornaments in the branches using ribbon and that is it. 
 
  

 
Here you can see the glitter on the white background of the sentiment.
A few more days and a few more cards and all will be back to normal. I promise I wont bore you with many more Christmas cards.......until next year hahahahaha.
 
Stay tuned...
Frederique
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment