Friday, April 14, 2017

Gilding flake tree

When I received my tree stamp from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies, this card popped in my head. I haven't played with my gilding flakes for a while, and this tree just screamed for them.

I stamped the tree on black card with embossing ink and heat embossed it with sticky embossing powder. I dunked the image in my tub of gilding flakes and let it all cool off. After I plucked off the big flakes I "polished" the print with a scrubby.
 Emerald Creek Craft Supplies also has a new range of embellishments called Quarry stones. I decided to glue some of the purple ones on my tree. They also have metal word band that I used.


Here a close up of the quarry stones. I will be posting another project with them, another colour though, soon.

Thank you for stepping by and I hope to see you again soon.

Take care and keep your craft on :-)

Freddie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment