Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday card

Hello everyone,

Today I want to share a project with you I made for an uncle of mine for his birthday. The funny thing is that he looks like the man from the stamp I used!


I created the background by stamping the flower texture with embossing ink and used the chinese red embossing powder by the Antiquities range from Ranger.
Then I inked up the paper with a light green distress ink and the edges with a darker green using the distress ink blending tool by Tim Holtz.

The die cuts I painted with the adirondack paint dabbers bij Ranger and the letters with Glossy Accents.

I highlighted the leaves with liquid pearls and the shield I gave a distressed look using black paint.

The photo was stamped with Stãzon ink on white cardstockand coloured it with distress inks using the waterbrush. I then covered it with crackle paint Rock Candy to give it a tattred look.

I put it all together using Glossy Accents glue and voilá... the card is ready.

Enjoy and untill next time.

Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment