Monday, January 15, 2018

First DT project for Crafts Dreamy challenge blog.

As I have announced in my previous post, I have been asked to join a new design team for a challenge blog called Crafts Dreamy

Every month we create a project inspired by a mood board.


This is my project for this month. I stamped the plaid background with old paper distress ink and inked over it with antique linen.
I then stamped the stag with black archival ink and coloured it with brushed corduroy and tea dye distress ink. I stamped the twigs with pine needles and stamped the sentiment with embossing ink. I used Emerald Creek Northern Lights embossing powder.
I cut two pine cones and embossed them with the die. I just love pine cones!
To make it all pop I put some white accents everywhere with a white gelli roll pen.

I stuck it to a blue faux leather card blank and my card is done.

Thank you for stepping by. Take care and keep your craft on.

Freddie
xox

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Freddie, thank you for being a part of the team! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Freddie, thank you for being on the team, hugs, Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mood board I defiantly will have to take a look for Febuary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I cannot take tye credit though, the moodboard is made by our team leader Zowie Dixon. She did an awesome job! The February mood board is even more amazing! Thank you for stepping by :-)

      Delete
  4. Freddie can you tell me what background stamp you used? The plaid one.
    Thanks, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathy, that would be the plaid from the Plaid and Nordic stamp set by Tim Holtz, the CMS243 :-)

      Delete