Saturday, January 13, 2018

Crafts Dreamy Challenge Blog Design Team


I have been asked to join a new design team for a challenge blog called Crafts Dreamy. We create a monthly project inspired by a mood board. So keep an eye out for my monthly DT projects 😃😃😃 on craftsdreamy.blogspot.nl 

Somethig about the founder of the blog:

Welcome to Crafts Dreamy, a challenge blog. I am Zowie Dixon from the United Kingdom, a mother of three beautiful children who never fail to inspire me. I am a passionate crafter and have been crafting for 8 years.

Since ages now, I have been wanting to start a challenge blog as I love crafting and believe that art is for everyone, and is a great way to express oneself. So finally today, I have taken to my dream and have decided to start this new adventure! 

Personally, I love Vintage and Shabby Chic style of crafting and this reflects a lot in my work. I also love mixed media and collage art.  I have been a self-taught artist/crafter without any formal training and crafting does bring me a lot of joy.

The intention of Crafts Dreamy is to let you all play, craft and have fun. Every month we will bring to you a new mood-board with some fabulous inspirations from our Design Team members to get your creative juices flowing. This would be an ‘Anything Goes’ Blog and so we really look forward to seeing all your unique creations based on the boards.

Starting 15th of every month we will have a new mood-board to play with.

So watch out and do come back on the 15th of January for the very first challenge!

Looking forward to your creations and participation!

Happy crafting!



Take care and keep your craft on!
Freddie
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment