Friday, March 18, 2016

Breast cancer warriors

In one of the Facebook groups I am in, a lady asked if we could make a card for her fellow breast cancer warriors. So I volunteered to make ten. As a cancer survivor myself, I just had to pitch in!! The cards will be given to the ladies that go into a clinic to get their medication to prolong their life, as their type of cancer cannot be healed.
So I wanted to make something bright and cheerful, and a huge fluffy pink ribbon.

I cut ten card blanks to size and stamped a sentiment inside.

I cut a piece of white cardstock with my stitched edge die.
I stamped the flowery stamp in soft grey as I wanted it to have a soft look. I did stamp the sentiment in bold pink to make it stand out. And then the colouring starts.... I coloured the image with my distress markers.

After colouring is done I added the fluffy pink bow, it is stained crinkle ribbon, and stuck it to the card base. They are now ready to get to the clinic....

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog.
Hopefully until next time.
Take care,
Freddie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment