Saturday, January 3, 2015

The twelve tags of 2015 January

Hello there,

Tim Holtz always does the 12 tags of a year...in this case 2015. I used to make them every now and again and so I made the January one today.

I had to improvise a bit as I didn't have all the bits and bobs for it. I used adirondack paint dabbers instead of the distress paints and I used the regular stain instead of the spray. I also used a pen nib instead of the arrow and I don't have any mirrored stars (yet) so I made one with hot glue and a mold and painted it silver. I also made my own small label on which the star is glued. He splattered the whole thing with white paint.. I used frantage to get my white specks... But it turned out quite nice I think.

I hope you like it too...

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to blog a bit more regularly this year.....

Take care and please cone again ;-)

Freddie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment