Thursday, January 8, 2015

A simple stamped tag

Welcome dear reader,

I decided to sit at my desk and see what happens...this tag happened....
I took a manilla shipping tag and inked it with pink shades of distress ink using the wrinkle free distress technique. I then stamped various textures on the tag with archival ink. I inked up the edge with walnut stain distress ink and my trusted blending tool.
The small tag is even simpler. I stamped the image on it with stazon ink and wrinkled it a bit and then inked over it with walnut stain distress ink and my blending tool. I distressed the edges and inked it again.
I punched some holes and added some eyelets with my big bite and the tag was done.
I stained some crinkle ribbon with peacock featers distress stain and dried it to make the bow.

Sometimes I get so caught up in embellishments and die cuts that I almost forget to stamp. In my heart I am a stamper....ever the stampaholic ;-)

I hope you enjoyed this written tutorial.

Have a wonderful day and take care,

Frédérique
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment