Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A bling and grunge tag

Hello dear visitor,

In this post I would like to share with you how I made a grungy yet blingy tag.
I started out with a manila shipping tag, as I usually do ;-).

I stamped a certain "net" like stucture on the plain card with embossing ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

The next step was to ink up the card with distress ink.

That way the embossed image magically appears  i stamped the sentiment in the middle and it just looked too plain.

I had a very good deal online for bling a little while ago so I thought to use some of that to sass up the tag. I put little rhinestones on all the "crossing" points of the embossed image.

It surprised me to be honest that I liked it as much as I do! And going on comments made on facebook, I am pleased to hear it is liked. I might make some more in different colours.

I finished the tag with a stained fluffy crinkle ribbon bow in similar shades as the tag.

Well that is it for now...keep your craft on!

Take care and until next time.

Frédérique
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment