Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A simple welcome home tag

Hello again...

yes I am catching up on my posting aren't I? It is awful outside so I decided to sort my pictures and post on my blog so people know what I have been up to. Family and friends always ask me what I have been up to in my crafting room. This is why I started this blog. So they can see what I create. As they only normally get to see the things I send them, and not to others hahahaha.

Well here a photo of a tag I made for our neighbours who came back from France, I tend to their mail and plants when they are away...

I think this is my favourite technique with Tim Holtz's distress ink......wrinkle free distress....
 
Well I am off to my craft room again as various ideas are in my head and need to get out....
 
Take care,
 
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment