Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A few new projects I created.

Dear Bloggers,

I'd like to share a few of my projects I made the last couple of weeks. I am working on various big ones so you will have to bear with me and these will have to do for now. As soon as my other projects are done I will share them with you obviously.

Enjoy what I have sofar.....


Just a simple stamped card with a die cut crown embellishment.
 

This is a huge tag I made for my aunt. She broke her leg on her skiing vacation....

 
The various elements highlighted...



A fun card made for my cousin


Just a few cards for my stash in case I need one quick....





This card I sold to my mum. She needed a card for an aunt of hers.










 
Well that was it for now, I am going into my craft room now to work on some of my projects again. I will show you the results very soon.
 
Take care for now and hope to see you again soon.
 
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment