Sunday, January 13, 2013

Various new projects

Welcome dear reader,

in this post I want to share some of my new projects. I will not bore you with the process of how I made them like I did in the previous posts but just show you what I made.

If you like to know how they came about just drop me a comment and I will let you know.

Enjoy!

Frederique

 A simple tag with letter tiles.


 

A pocket made of a giant tag.
 
 
 Again a pocket made of a giant tag. Stamped with stamps given by Tim Holtz as a thank you for my letter donation.
 The pocket....
 The tag.
 A birthday tag for my auntie who lives in french speaking Belgium.
 A thank you card for an aunt who gave me these stamps. Well she gave me an envelope with cash towards my hobby and I bought these stamps, amongst other things.
 A birthday card
Highlight of the card so you can see the crackled effect.
 
 
 
And that's all for now folks!
Please visit my blog again and feel free to comment.
 
Take care.
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment