Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tag with Santa ATC

Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope you had some nice days. I did. Nice and quiet and lots of Chritmas spirited films....
Anyway.... I want to share another Christmas project. No I am not done just yet..

I made a tag with an ATC on it. It is more of a classic card.
 
The tag I embossed using a brass old fashioned embossing plate, the cuttlebug and a silicone embossing mat. It turned out quite nice and subtle. I then inked the tag with Distress innk and an ink blending tool. The edges I inked with Walnit stain distress ink to give it a distressed look. On the berries of the holly I stuck self adhesive pearls to give it some dimension. I glued a nice broad satin ribbon around the tag. Then I made my ATC.
 
 
 
It is stamped in a white card stock ATC in coffee brown Stãzon ink. I then heat embossed the various areas and added a sentiment. All the edges were distressed with Walnut Stain distress ink and an ink blending tool. It was glued on the card and ready to send.
 
Until next time,
 
Frederique 

No comments:

Post a Comment