Sunday, December 23, 2012

Multi coloured embossing Santa girl.

Hello again,

Welcome back. I am so glad you decided to visit my blog again.
Today I want to share a project I made as an experiment really. It turned out okay so I sent the card for Christmas.

I started out with colouring the tag using stains. Then I stamped the image in black Stãzon ink. I coloured in the various areas with an embossing pen. First all the areas I wanted to be white, like the trim of the coat and hat.I then heat embossed it with white powder.Then I did the same with the areas I wanted to be red. I heat embossed them also. Then I found out the white was tainted with some red granules and it turned pink. So I used liquid pearls to cover up the pink.The Holly twig I coloured with stickles and the tree I heat embossed with powder. Also the star on top of the tree. I think it all looks quite adorable.
 
Until next time!
 
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment