Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread man tag

Happy Holidays dear readers,

I hope all is well. The countdown has begun....the last Christmas cards and tags have been made. Unless someone sends me a card that I haven't sent one yet I am done making seasonal things. But a few haven't been posted yet so here comes another one...

I stained the tag with warm colours and distressed the edges with Walnut stain. I stamped the sentiments with clear embossing ink and heat embossed them in white. The gingerbread man is a die cut I got with a magazine. I painted it chocolate brown and trimmed it with liquid pearls to make it look ready to eat. The snowflake is a die cut from Tim Holtz and I painted it with pearl acrylic paint. The wreath is a die cut also by Tim. It is a leaf crest but I made it into a wreath. I stained it with Pine needles distress stain and heat embossed it using Pine Needles Distress embossing powder. I decorated it with stickles and liquid pearls. I put it all on the tag and added a gold ribbon and a blue ribbon on the tag. I also put a "handmade"charm on it. This was my first ever gingerbread man...

Until next time...stay tuned for a few more Christmas wishes.....

Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment