Monday, November 26, 2012

A get well soon card

Hello dear bloggers,

Today I want to share a project that I made for a friend who broke his nose a few years ago and finally decided to get it fixed. After years of a runny and crooked nose he thought it was time to see a plastic surgeon.
And as I am not one to pass up on an opportunity to have a little fun, I made him a tag to poke at his vanity....he is rather vain....

 
I used a # 5 manilla tag and dragged it through bright colours of distress stain I put on my craft sheet. I created this great flame effect. I then stamped the dotty pattern with black stãzon ink .
The words are from the Dylusions range by Dyan Reavely. I stamped them on white card stock and cut them out. Inked the edges with Walnut stain distress ink and glued them on the card. And as this person is very macho I added the dark blue ribbon. The bulldog charm was to emphasise it all......the botched nose...... He had a very good laugh when I gave it to him this morning.
 
Until next time,
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment